Veteran Sales Representative Job - Tampa, FLApply Now
Why You'll Love This JobAre you a Veteran? How would you like to join our family where you can build relationships with the local VA offices offering them our family services helping other Veterans!
Etairos Healthcare Inc, a Florida-based Home Health Agency that specializes in non-skilled Companion and Personal Care in central Florida. We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic Sales Professional that is a Veteran to cover central Florida markets.
Description of Responsibilities
The Sales Professional is responsible for the planning and effective implementation of sales and marketing activities within an assigned area so that Company goals for business growth are achieved.
Reporting Relationship: CEO and COO
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include the following:
- Represent the Company in a professional and courteous manner in all interactions with client/patients.
- Cultivate business relationships with local VA offices, VA focused centers.
- Coordinate all new referrals with Customer Service.
- Develop and retain existing business relationships with referral sources and client/patients.
- Participate in company advertising and public relations campaigns, including print and media initiatives; coordinate with external agencies as needed.
- Represent the Company during industry events in a manner that will enhance the Company’s public image and professional reputation.
- Utilize companies (CRM) to track and report on activity of new referrals.
- Adhere to processes that measure, assess, and improve the performance of the sales and marketing department activities of the Company.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with all laws and regulations; ensure that assigned area of responsibility meets or exceeds accreditation standards; and implement ‘’best practices’’ in all activities.
- Coordinate and participate in Company membership activities of professional industry organizations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by your manager.
Skills & QualificationsMinimum Qualifications
- Ability to organize and plan sales/marketing activities within assigned area(s).
- Two years of experience in sales, preferably in the medical or home health industry.
- Computer skills that include Word, Excel, and efficient use of the internet and e-mail.
- Ability to provide your own transportation and to drive significant distances or amounts of time in the performance of your regular duties.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions in this job description:
- The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and sit, as well as talk and hear.
- The employee is required to use hands to operate vehicles and office equipment.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.