Speech Pathologist Job - Fort Lauderdale, FLApply Now
Why You'll Love This JobWe are seeking a Speech (OT) to assist clients throughout the service area. The Speech Pathologist directs, supervises, evaluates, and provides speech pathology services to clients in the home as prescribed by the attending physician. The Speech Pathologist functions under the direction of the Supervisor of Rehabilitative Services and cooperates with the primary care nurse in the coordination of care for the client. This is a Per Diem position.
Are you looking for a rewarding career you can make a difference in your community?
This is an opportunity to work for a locally owned company where our mission is to make a positive impact on our clients.
- Comprehensive evaluation of the client level of function and participation in development of the total client care plan.
- Identification of client and family needs for other home health services and referral for same when needed.
- Participation in case management conferences.
- Instruction of client, family, and other agency health care personnel involved in the client treatment regime when indicated, including proper and safe use of equipment and assistive devices.
- Supervision of homemaker / home health aides when such personnel are participating in the client regime.
- Participates in discharge planning.
- Participates in in-service programs.
- Prepares clinical and progress notes.
- Acts as a consultant to other agency personnel.
- Maintains compliance with all agency policies and procedures
Skills & QualificationsQualifications:
- Graduate of a speech pathology program with a Masters Degree in Speech Pathology.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from the ASHA.
- Licensed in the State.
- Have at least three (3) years of clinical experience in speech pathology.
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and FSA Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Unlimited TMO cellular plan for only $30/month
- Bi-weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Paid Time Off
- Hourly Incentives
- Annual Raise Opportunities
- Holiday Pay
- PayActiv- earned wages access