Registered Nurse (RN) Job - Fort Lauderdale, FLApply Now
Why You'll Love This JobWe are seeking a highly motivated and energetic skilled Full Time Registered Nurse. RNs provide nursing services within the scope of practice in the respective state and in conformance with agency policies and procedures and the patient’s plan of care.
- Job Type: Full-time / 40 hours guaranteed
- Hours: 9a-5p, weekend on-call rotation
This is an opportunity to work for a locally owned company where our mission is to make a positive impact on our clients.
- Provide skilled nursing care as directed by the care plan to patients throughout the branch service area.
- Help develop, coordinate and implement the Nursing Care Plan.
- Teach and supervise the client and caregivers.
- Assist with on call rotations (paid) and weekend SOC's/ROC's
Skills & Qualifications
- Must be currently licensed in the State as a Registered Nurses (RN), preferably with one (1) year of experience.
- Must have verifiable state issued license and clean background
- Previous experience with OASIS preferred, but will train the right candidates
- Possess good communication and organizational skills.
- Have a compassionate, personable, and cooperative attitude.
- Work full time case load
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and FSA Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Unlimited TMO cellular plan for only $30/month
- Bi-weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Paid Time Off
- Hourly Incentives
- Annual Raise Opportunities
- Holiday Pay
- PayActiv- earned wages access