Patient Intake Coordinator Job - Palm Harbor, FLApply Now
Why You'll Love This Job
The Patient Intake Coordinator receives incoming calls from patient referral sources, gathers necessary information, and ensures quality communication between referral sources and admitting offices.
- Assist in answering and dispatching phone calls and messages.
- Medicare experience is required
- Works with others in a team environment.
- Works in conjunction with the sales team on establishing lines of communication with new referral sources and providing positive experiences to contacts.
- We work in a fast-paced environment with a growing company. We have high expectations and are looking for someone who is willing to work hard and fast and wants to have growth opportunities!
- 1-2 years of experience in healthcare/home care, preferred.
- Educational Requirements: High school diploma or GED.
Please apply right away at www.etairoshealthjobs.com and send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about careers?
Click here to contact us!