Why You'll Love This Job
Etairos Health is in search of experienced and compassionate professionals who understands the importance of meeting the needs of clients while helping them maintain a high quality of life. Etairos Health is a rapidly growing company that owns and manages multiple Home Health Agencies throughout Florida including Utopia Home Care, Harmony Home Health, Comprehensive Home Care and Regal Home Services. We provide needed care and companionship to seniors in their homes.
Utopia Home Care is seeking an Occupational Therapists (OT) to assist clients throughout the service area. Occupational Therapists are responsible for directing, supervising, evaluating, and providing skilled therapy visits for clients in a home environment.
Are you looking for a rewarding career you can make a difference in your community?
This is an opportunity to work for a locally owned company where our mission is to make a positive impact on our clients.
- Provide Occupational Therapy (OT) visits to clients within their homes throughout the service area.
- Assist in creating a plan of care for clients in need of therapy services
- Participate in discharge planning, in-service programs
- Prepare clinical and progress notes
- Other tasks as assigned by branch Administrator
Back to All Jobs
Skills & Qualifications
We are investing in you
- Must be an Occupational Therapist (OT) licensed in the State, preferably with two (2) years experience.
- Have at least one (1) year experience in home care.
- Must meet the requirements of the State Department of Health and have verifiable license.
- Bilingual language helpful (Spanish/ English)
- Ability to multi task and work independently
- Familiarity with electronic patient/medical records a plus, but not required.
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and FSA Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Unlimited TMO cellular plan for only $30/month
- Bi-weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Paid Time Off
- Hourly Incentives
- Annual Raise Opportunities
- Holiday Pay
- PayActiv- earned wages access