Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Job - Fort Lauderdale, FLApply Now
Why You'll Love This JobWe are seeking a highly motivated and energetic skilled Licensed Practical Nurse with weekend availability. Licensed Nurses (LPN) help provide skilled nursing visits to patients throughout our Florida locations.
We are in search of experienced and compassionate professionals who understands the importance of meeting the needs of clients while helping them maintain a high quality of life. We are a rapidly growing company that owns and manages multiple Home Health Agencies throughout Florida including Utopia Home Care, Harmony Home Health, Comprehensive Home Care and Regal Home Services. We provide needed care and companionship to seniors in their homes.
Are you looking for a rewarding career you can make a difference in your community?
This is an opportunity to work for a locally owned company where our mission is to make a positive impact on our clients.
- Provide skilled nursing care as directed by the care plan to patients throughout the branch service area.
- Help develop, coordinate and implement the Nursing Care Plan.
- Teach and supervise the client and caregivers.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must be currently licensed in the State as a LPN preferably with one (1) year of experience.
- Must have verifiable state issued license and clean background.
- Possess good communication and organizational skills.
- Have a compassionate, personable, and cooperative attitude.
- Weekend availability is required.
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and FSA Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Unlimited TMO cellular plan for only $30/month
- Bi-weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Paid Time Off
- Hourly Incentives
- Annual Raise Opportunities
- Holiday Pay
- PayActiv- earned wages access