In-Home Care Physical Therapist (PT) Job - Tampa, FLApply Now
Why You'll Love This JobWe are seeking a Physical Therapist to join our team! You will plan physical rehabilitative programs to improve patient quality of life.
Are you looking for a rewarding career you can make a difference in your community?
This is an opportunity to work for a locally owned company where our mission is to make a positive impact on our clients.
Utopia Home Care is a rapidly growing company that provides needed care and companionship to seniors in their homes. We are in search of experienced and compassionate professionals who understands the importance of meeting the needs of clients while helping them maintain a high quality of life.
- Assist in creating a plan of care for clients in need of therapy services
- Identification of client and family needs for other home health services and referral for same when needed.
- Participate in discharge planning, in-service programs
- Prepare clinical and progress notes
- Other tasks as assigned by branch Administrator
- Provide Physical Therapy (PT) visits to clients within their homes throughout the service area.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must be a Physical Therapist (PT) licensed in the State, preferably with two (2) years experience.
- Must have at least one (1) year experience in home care.
- Must meet the requirements of the State Department of Health and have verifiable license.
- Bilingual language helpful (Spanish/ English)
- Ability to multi task and work independently
- Familiarity with electronic patient/medical records a plus, but not required.
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and FSA Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Unlimited TMO cellular plan for only $30/month
- Bi-weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Paid Time Off
- Hourly Incentives
- Annual Raise Opportunities
- Holiday Pay
- PayActiv- earned wages access