Home Care Intake Coordinator Job - New Port Richey, FLApply Now
Why You'll Love This JobWe are looking for a motivated and highly organized team player to join us as an Intake Coordinator to be responsible for managing all aspects of patient intake, establishing and maintaining relationships with customers and referral sources, responding to customer requests and concerns, and managing the insurance verification and authorization process, and assist in scheduling of staff.
Etairos Health is a rapidly growing, company that owns and manages multiple Home Health Agencies throughout Florida including Utopia Home Care, Harmony Home Health, Comprehensive Home Care and Regal Distinctive Home Care. We provide needed non-medical care and skilled nursing care to seniors and other patients at home.
Are you looking for a rewarding career you can make a difference in your community?
This is an opportunity to work for a locally owned company where our mission is to make a positive impact on our clients.
ResponsibilitiesThe position will be responsible for:
- Receiving and analyzing incoming fax referrals and order calls
- Processes intake timely, ensuring all paperwork is completed
- Prepares accurate end of day reports
- Maintains a call log for all incoming calls
- Researches coverage for each referral
- Verifies PPO commercial policies
- Obtains authorization for visits from Medicaid or insurance as appropriate
- Updates case manager on patient status and need for additional visits throughout the episode of care
- Educates prospective patients, families, physicians, and hospitals regarding home health services/private duty services available
- Serves as a liaison between clinical, marketing and private duty staff
Skills & Qualifications
- Must have 1-2 Medicare Home Health Care intake experience ·
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other computer skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate effective communication skills - articulate issues in a clear and concise manner
- Results oriented, dependable, strong team player with Can Do approach, solid work ethic
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and FSA Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Unlimited TMO cellular plan for only $30/month
- Bi-weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Paid Time Off
- Hourly Incentives
- Annual Raise Opportunities
- Holiday Pay
- PayActiv- earned wages access