Case Manager Liaison Job - Tampa, FLApply Now
Why You'll Love This JobJoin our team! Etairos is looking for a full time Case manager to create and maintain relationships with Case Managers for our insurance plan contracts. We are committed to providing career opportunities to caring people of all types, offering competitive pay rates, professional work environment, and flexible shifts.
Case Manager Responsibilities:
- Maintain a working relationship with Case Managers for insurance plans.
- Contact the Case Managers for new patient admits for non-skilled personal or companion care services.
- Meet or exceed new referral and admission goals.
- Track each referral to ensure conversion of care.
- Comply with company HIPAA policy and procedures.
- Maintain proper contact information for each insurance Case Manager.
Skills & QualificationsCase Manager Requirements:
- Must be able to work from one of our office locations.
- At lease one year of work experience in medical sales, or Case Management.
- Possess good communication and organizational skills.
- Have a compassionate, personable, and cooperative attitude.