Caregivers, CNA and HHAs Job - Tarpon Springs, FLApply Now
Why You'll Love This JobWe are seeking experienced and compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants and Home Health Aides who understand the importance of meeting the needs of clients while helping them maintain a high quality of life. We provide needed care and companionship to seniors in their homes. If this sounds like you, let's talk!
- Job Type: Full-time & PRN shifts available
- Pay: Up to $15
Are you looking for a rewarding career you can make a difference in your community?
If you’re looking to start a lifelong career in home health, let us help you get started! This is an opportunity to work for a locally owned company where our mission is to make a positive impact on our clients. You will experience the privilege of giving back to your community with every shift you complete. That feeling is priceless!!
Why work for us?!
- Competitive Pay
- PayActiv- Weekly Pay Option
- Recognition and Rewards Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Scheduling App
- Patient and Caregiver Referral Bonus
- Employee Discounts
ResponsibilitiesExamples of job responsibilities include:
- Assist with activities of daily living as directed by a care plan (bathing, showering, meal preparation, light housekeeping, toileting, etc.)
- Ensure highest client safety and well-being of clients as well as yourself
- Provide companion care, respite care, homemaking and personal care
- Medication reminders
Skills & Qualifications
- Home Care or Related Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Current CPR certification
- Complete a TB Screening Test (within last 12 months)
- Current Florida CNA License or 75 Hour HHA Certification Required
- Level 2 Background Screening
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and FSA Benefits
- 401k Plan Available
- Competitive Pay
- Unlimited TMO cellular plan for only $30/month
- Bi-weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
Questions about careers?
Click here to contact us!